SUMMER FAIR 2017
CPRE Norfolk Summer Fair at Wolterton Hall and Park NR11 7LY
Sunday 20th August 2017 10am to 4pm
To be launched by Tom Blofeld of Bewilderwood at 10am.
This celebration of beautiful Norfolk at this gorgeous venue will be a fun-filled family day out including:
- lots of delicious artisan Norfolk food and drink – exhibitor list here
- Woodforde’s beer tent
- vintage-themed tea tent from the The Norfolk Tea Stop
- great music from Hush Wing playing traditional Norfolk tunes
- beautiful local arts, crafts and artisan makers
- country-focused local businesses
- plenty of fun activities for children, including mini-monsters, scarecrow fancy dress competition at 12 noon with great prizes, Splat the Rat and more
- chance to try archery, plus clay-lump building, thatching and other traditional Norfolk country crafts with EARTHA
- Scrufts dog show at 1pm with great prizes from Green Pantry – no need to book – just turn up
- birds of prey exhibited by The Raptor Trust
- gorgeous classic cars on display
- Champagne High Tea Reception and Art Auction inside the Hall courtesy of the owners
- specially-commissioned pieces from well-known local artists for auction – buy tickets here
- local environmental, wildlife and heritage charities
- picnic area
- to be launched by Tom Blofeld of Bewilderwood at 10am
All income received will go directly towards our campaign funds fighting to protect the rural Norfolk we all love.
Entry (which includes parking) will be free to: CPRE members (with membership card) – under 18s – anyone arriving in a classic car.
Otherwise its a very reasonable £2.50 on the gate or £2 in advance from here.
There will be an opportunity to see inside the Hall at the Champagne High Tea Reception and Art Auction
See side menu for more details on everything.