SUMMER FAIR 2017
Sunday 20th August 2017 10am to 4pm
This celebration of beautiful Norfolk at this gorgeous venue will be a fun-filled family day out including:
- lots of delicious Norfolk food and drink including Woodforde’s beer tent and a vintage-themed tea tent from the Nelson and Norfolk Tea Company
- great music from Hush Wing playing traditional Norfolk tunes
- beautiful local arts, crafts and artisan makers
- country-focused local businesses
- plenty of fun activities for children, including mini-monsters, fancy-dress competition, hobby horse jousting, medieval games and more
- chance to try archery, clay-lump building, thatching and other traditional Norfolk country crafts
- silly scruft’s dog show
- birds of prey
- gorgeous classic cars on show
- champagne high tea reception inside the Hall courtesy of the owners
- specially-commissioned pieces from well-known local artists for auction
- local environmental, wildlife and heritage charities
- a surprise well-known face to launch the fair
…and much more to be announced.
All income received will go directly towards our campaign funds fighting to protect the rural Norfolk we all love.
Entry will be free to CPRE members and under 18s, or anyone arriving in a classic car, otherwise its a very reasonable £2.50, plus free parking. There will be an opportunity to see inside the Hall at the champagne reception and art auction.
See side menu for more details on all of this.