Summer Fair 2017
The 2017 CPRE Norfolk Summer Fair was held at Wolterton Hall and Park on Sunday 20th August 2017
The day was launched by Tom Blofeld of Bewilderwood at 10am.
This celebration of beautiful Norfolk was a fun-filled family day out including:
- Lots of delicious artisan Norfolk food and drink
- Beautiful local arts, crafts and artisan makers
- Country-focused local businesses
- Local environmental, wildlife and heritage charities
- A beer tent serving Woodford’s beer
- A vintage-themed tea tent
- Great music from local musicians playing traditional Norfolk tunes
- Plenty of fun activities for children, including Mini-monsters, a scarecrow fancy dress competition with great prizes, Splat the Rat and more
- The chance to try archery, plus clay-lump building, thatching and other traditional Norfolk country crafts
- A Scrufts dog show with great prizes
- A Birds of prey exhibition
- A wonderful display of classic cars
- A Champagne High Tea Reception inside the Hall courtesy of the owners
- An Art Auction featuring specially-commissioned pieces from well-known local artists
- A picnic area with a view over the lake
All income received went directly towards our campaign funds fighting to protect the rural Norfolk we all love.
Entry (which included parking) was be free to: CPRE members (with membership card), under 18s and anyone arriving in a classic car.
Otherwise it was a very reasonable £2.50 on the gate or £2 in advance.