If you support the work we do, protecting, shaping and campaigning for the beautiful Norfolk countryside, please join us, by becoming a member of CPRE Norfolk. As a registered charity, we need and value all our members, all of whom enable us to continue our work. You can join CPRE from as little as £3 per month, but giving at a higher level will help us do more to protect the countryside. CPRE members may add their partner and other family members to their membership – those who do tend to give from £5 per month.
Suggested membership rates:
|£36 per year||equivalent to £3 per month*|
|£60 per year||equivalent to £5 per month|
|£120 per year||equivalent to £10 per month|
|£300 per year||equivalent to £25 per month|
|£600 per year||equivalent to £50 per month|
* Recommended minimum. If you would like to give further support to our work by paying a higher subscription, we would be very grateful. The more you give, the more we can do.
It is easy to join…
You can join online from the national CPRE website. You will need your bank details to hand. Please also remember to complete the Gift Aid declaration if you are a UK taxpayer, to make your membership go further.
Download and print the Application Form on the CPRE Norfolk Membership Leaflet. If you are paying by cheque please make your cheque payable to ‘CPRE’. Return your completed form to Supporter Services, Campaign to Protect Rural England, Freepost SW3524, 128 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0YZ or to the CPRE Norfolk Office. 86 St Benedict’s Street, Norwich, NR2 4AB.
Call 0800 163680 to join; you can choose to pay by either direct debit, or by credit/debit card.
As a CPRE member you’ll receive:
- Countryside Voice magazine,
- Half-price entry to over 200 houses and gardens across England
- Fieldwork, our newsletter to help you campaign
- Membership of your local County Branch
- Access to our Planning Hotline for advice from CPRE