Leave a gift in your will
A countryside for us all. Forever.
A retreat to recharge from city life. A place for adventure. A haven of tranquillity and solitude. We’ve benefited from the countryside’s healing qualities. And now, our countryside needs us.
By leaving a gift to CPRE Norfolk in your will, you’ll help us continue to promote, enhance and protect the countryside you know and love for years to come.
How to enhance and protect the countryside with a gift in your will
It’s easy to leave a gift in your will, and you can always change your mind. Just let your wishes be known to your solicitor when you make or update your will, and give them these details:
CPRE Norfolk registered charity number: 210706
Our address: CPRE Norfolk, 15 Pigg Lane, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 2RN
Our promise to you
- Your legacy will be in capable hands. We’ve been successfully enhancing, promoting and protecting our beautiful countryside since 1933, and we’ll continue to work in your name for many more generations.
- We appreciate any gift of any size, and we’ll use our expertise to ensure your legacy will make a lasting impact.
- We’ll always treat you and your wishes with respect and confidentiality.
- CPRE Norfolk will plant a tree in your memory for every bequest that we receive – a beautiful, growing testimony of your generosity and support.
- If you have any queries about leaving a gift in your will to CPRE, our staff will always be available.